What I did before :
- Founder of Dogbox Studio - Video game development.
- Design teacher 2D/3D at Aries 3D, Toulouse.
- Lead Artist at Studio 42 for "My body coach".
- Technical director associated at Ubisoft for Redsteel 2 on Wii.
- 3D Artist at Ubisoft for "Rayman et Les Lapins Crétins 2" on Wii (preprod / team training / prod / debug), Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 on Xbox 360 ( Prod / graphical backup / debug), RedSteel on Wii (preprod / team training / prod / debug).
- Art director at Amazonia communication. Advertising campaigns for clients like : Air France, Toyota, WWF...
- Freelance Executive producer / Consulting
. Virtual Reality - Oculus / Vive / Cardboard / Gear
. 3D Real Time - Video game - Serious Game - Apps - Gamification
. CGI - animation/movie - Illustration - Special effects
- 3D Technical trainer in video game and 3D industry.
. For schools
. For Studios
Hi, I'm Fabien TOGMAN, from France.
I worked for many years for the video game industry as a 3D artist (characters, environements, etc...). I also worked as an art director in advertising agencies.
Then I became a technical team leader in companies such as Studio 42 or Ubisoft.
After a while, I decided to train students to prepare them to live their dreams and become 3D artists in the CG industry.
I met great profiles and talents and I decided to choose one of them to create DogBox Studio. We managed to bake 3 games within two years and to work with important partners in France.
Today, Dogbox isn't anymore and I continue to work for the video game such as the CG industries as a freelancer in many fields.
Feel free to contact me.